1. All bedding (Twin size sheets, blankets, pillows) or sleeping bag
2. 2 Bath towels/2 washcloths
3. 2 Pool towels (we swim several times a day)
4. Toiletry items (soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush/paste, deodorant)
6. Bug spray
7. Any Medications in a zip lock bag (original prescription bottle) Childs name and Church on the Ziploc bag.
8. Tennis shoes/socks (just in case)
9. Sandals/ water shoes
10. One piece swimsuit/Tankini if it covers stomach (otherwise girls must wear a T-shirt)
11. Bible, pens/paper
12. Trash bag for wet/dirty laundry-(Please label with your child's name)
13. Pool float/goggles (if needed)
14. 3-4 changes of clothing
15. Refillable water bottle (must be marked with child’s name. Child is responsible for keeping up with this)
16. Kids will be fed 3 meals plus 2 snacks a day.
17. Kids are allowed to bring snacks.(please don't go overboard)
18. KIDS--No electronics allowed. If electronics are brought to camp the electronics will be collected and locked up in the hot car.
19. Good attitude and manners
20. Kids DO NOT NEED MONEY- please do not send cash with your child.